GEC Media Group, publishers of Business Transformation, Enterprise Channels MEA, The Titans, Cyber Sentinels, announce the winners of the BTX Top Executive Awards, BTX Enterprise Awards, BTX Solution Awards, as part of the BTX Road Show 2021 North Gulf edition.
There are three sets of awards as described below.
Recognising leadership driving transformation
This award recognises top executive who have accelerated digital and business transformation through the pandemic and created a better future for their business. They have empowered remote teams, managed change, flattened organisational structure, made it agile and secure, managed customer satisfaction, and implemented digital tools like cloud, analytics, data integration, amongst others.
BTX Enterprise Awards
Recognising success stories in transformation
This award recognises enterprise that have embraced digital transformation and digital tools through the pandemic and achieved success in various areas. Such enterprises would have rebuilt customer experiences, managed customer expectations, leveraged online sales models, built forecasting models, have in-depth and ready analysis of market and demand trends, built close collaboration and data sharing amongst teams, amongst others.
Recognising solutions for transformation
This award recognises the leading, exemplary, heroic efforts by vendors, channel partners, integrators, consultants, to manage the challenges of the end user community through the lockdowns of the pandemic. This part of the IT industry helped the end user community to successfully pivot their business models by using digital technologies and create a sustainable business through the pandemic and ahead, amongst others.
The announced winners of the BTX Road Show 2021 North Gulf edition include:
- Osama Islam, Basamh Trading Company
- Meshal Alotaibi, Specialised by stc
- Syed Fakruddin Albeez, Dar Al Arkan
- Meshal ALFouwais, Saudi Electricity Company
- Amr Salah, Emaar – King Abdullah Economic City
- Dr Jassim Haji, IGOAI
- Ahmed Saleh AlBalooshi, Fintech ICT Services and Consultations
- Dr Harpreet Seth, Heriot-Watt University Dubai
- Naif Almubaireek, RC Jubail City
- Gulam Subani, Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare
- Waqas Ul Hassan, Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare
- Majed Aljadeed, Mujahideen, Ministry of Interior, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Abdallah Farrayih, The Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship, Jordan
- Shaker AlOwainati , Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance
- Sobhi Batterjee, Saudi German Hospital
- Pure Storage
With the successful completion of the BTX Road Show 2021, North Gulf edition, the next BTX South Gulf edition will take place on 23 August followed by BTX Asia on 26 August and BTX Africa on 27 September.